Flexcap™ Coarse Bubble Diffusers
The Flexcap™ Diffuser is a proven, maintenance-free, non-clogging coarse bubble diffuser. It was designed for long life and reliable performance. It is the first diffuser engineered for extended life without plugging, without blow-off, without maintenance. The Flexcap Diffuser can replace any diaphragm diffuser you are using. It meets all the requirements for aeration in municipal, commercial, residential and recreational property package wastewater treatment systems.
- Air holes produce 3-5 mm bubble sizes (smaller than most coarse bubble sizes).
- Air holes on underside of diffuser combine with self-wiping action to keep diffuser from plugging.
- Pockets reinforce locking lips to prevent blow-off.
- Pockets agitate back-and-forth during aeration, which wipes away debris and prevents plugging.
- Cap placement on base allows movement, but cap can’t be forced off — even during extreme contraction.
- Uniform thread design makes replacement easy in existing or new installation.
- Cap material specially formulated to retain flexibility longer.
- Multiple fingers are extra long and uniform to accept direct stress. This holds cap on even under extreme pressures, shifting or vibration.
- Smooth top keeps debris from clinging and settling on base (provides clean, even seating surface when air is shut off).
DOWNLOAD ► Flexcap Coarse Bubble Diffuser brochure – PDF
For over 25 years, we have provided customers with the best coarse bubble diffuser on the market: Flexcap Coarse Bubble Diffuser. Flexcap diffusers have no competition because there’s no plugging, no blowing off and no maintenance required. Due to their top efficiency and durability performance, we also incorporate these coarse bubble diffusers into our aeration systems, thus creating our high-performance Flexcap Diffused Aeration Systems.