About Mooers Products
Mooers Products Inc (MPI) was founded in 1985 by Doug Mooers (1947-2011). but Mooers Product’s roots as a supplier of process equipment go back to the early 1970s. For four decades, Mooers Products and its employees have been involved in the design and manufacture of innovative and traditional equipment for hundreds of wastewater treatment facilities.
- Flexcap™ Diffusers
- (acquired from Autotrol, 1985)
- Diffused Aeration Systems
- Sludge mixing
- Aerobic digesters
- Coarse bubble aeration and BNR re-aeration
- Air Stripping
- SideCar RBC aeration
- (acquired from Jones MacCrea*, 2008)
- RBC aeration
Mooers Patented Products
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Mooers Products works with local fulfillment and distribution companies to provide employment opportunities within the Greater Milwaukee area.
* Jones MacCrea had also been a prior user of Flexcap Diffusers.