Wastewater Aeration Treatment Systems are typically challenged to solve factors that have the biggest impact on performance and operating costs. By designing and installing an aeration system that utilizes our Flexcap diffused aeration technology, we continually improve their process performance, efficiency requirements and cost-savings.
Key Factors in Wastewater Treatment Processing
- Oxygen Transfer Rate
- Oxygen Transfer Efficiency
- Aeration Efficiency
MPI collects various transfer parameters (standard operating conditions and process conditions) to evaluate and identify the most efficient aeration system for your wastewater treatment plant.
- Standard Conditions — Tap water, 20° C, 1 ATM pressure and Zero salinity
- Standard Parameters — SOTE (%), SOTR (kgO2h-1) and SAE (kgO2kW-1h-1)
- Process Conditions — Alpha (α) and Beta (β):
- Alpha Factor – Reduction in Transfer Rate caused by impurities in the water
- Beta Factor – Reduction in Transfer Rate caused by increased salinity of wastewater